A high-speed ceiling fan is a fan that delivers excellent air circulation throughout the room, owing to its high-performance motor.
Load loss can be reduced and electrical energy efficiency can be improved by increasing the cross-section of copper coils. Hence Polycab’s high-efficiency motor uses a higher amount of copper in the winding.
Polycab fans use a double ball bearing that supports the motor and fan shaft at two locations. Such fans have reduced friction and perform consistently in any orientation.
A highly specialized coating that prevents rusting and provides robust protection against corrosion.
The highest grade of pure copper, also known as electrolytic grade copper, is used for motor winding in Polycab fans. It is thermostatically balanced, maximizes electrical conductivity, and is highly efficient.
- Product Dimensions : 54 x 24.3 x 22.5 cm; 4.72 Kilograms.
- Manufacturer: Polycab Wires Pvt. Ltd.
- Item model number: Regalia.
- Item Weight: 4 kg 720 g.
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 54 x 24.3 x 22.5 Centimeters.
- Included Components: Fan, Blade set, Down rod, Shackle Assembly, Canopy set, and Instruction manual and warranty card.